Home

Monday, January 21, 2008

We have siding!

We ran out to the house today and I was so very happy to see that they had started the siding! We didn't have much time since I had to be at a doctor's appointment, but I got a couple of snapshots...

Our New Siding! They've also graded the yard a little, I can't wait until there's grass... ;)

The walls have been primed. You see those rolls on the floor? That's our linoleum going in this week. I would rather not have linoleum, but it's standard and I'm actually pretty happy with the style we picked.

A look into the kitchen/breakfast room. It starts looking more and more like a house every day.

We should be closing on February 27, so we're getting really close! I have to admit, I'm kind of embarrassed that someone will be looking at my financial status... I'm a poor college student who works when I can between everything else going on. Then, Lindenwood takes every penny that I have. Ugh... one more year. But, I'm pretty excited! Everyone say a little prayer that the loan goes through smoothly, and we get a good interest rate. We can use as many blessings as we can get. The next pictures I post should show the floor! Maybe even trim and doors. Then cabinets and countertops. Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment