Home

Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Veil

I dropped off my veil today at Bridal Veils Etc. to have it put on a comb and fixed. I'm using my mom's veil from her wedding. It is beautiful! It was originally on a headpiece, so we took it off and whitened it using Biz (I think). The whitening worked great, however in the process two of the flower embellishments came off. So the nice lady at the shop is putting it on a comb and putting the embellishments back on (as well as taking one off that sits right in front of my face). I can't wait to see it done!


In the mean time, I have made a list of things I need to do for the wedding in the next month or so.
  1. Order Bridesmaid Dresses
  2. Cake Tasting
  3. Order Invitations
  4. Talk to Fran (my cousin) about flowers
  5. Finish Registering
  6. Decide on hair pins or a comb
As for number 6, I'm trying to decide whether to use a comb for decoration in my hair,


Or hair pins


I'm leaning toward the pins. I think they are very elegant and pretty and I plan on taking my veil off for the reception. So they will be seen then. We'll see though! I've changed my mind so much on things with the wedding!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you're wearing your mom's veil. And I vote for the hair pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the hair pins. They're more elegant to me :).

    ReplyDelete