Home

Monday, January 7, 2008

Spots?

The last few days I've noticed these spots on Dudley's head. I thought they were Sadie slobber or he got something dripped on him from somewhere (Oliver has this issue when we're BBQing). I gave him a bath yesterday and scrubbed extra hard on his head (not too hard though!) to see if I could get whatever it is out.

It's still there! But the more I look at it, the more it looks like it is part of his fur! I'm beginning to think Dudley has spots emerging!

If you look really closely at the top of his head, you can see three little spots by his right ear, and a big on by his left... hmm. I'm not sure.






I've never heard of a Dachshund getting spots after not being born with them. It could be his fur changing I guess. Interesting...

1 comment:

  1. Super cute little freckles! I'm sure it's just the coat change. Henry is going through that and he's 2 years old! I didn't know they could do that so late in the game. Very cute, though.

    ReplyDelete