Home

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Progress!!

Now the inside of my house is looking like a real house! Rob, Andy, and Dad all spent day yesterday screwing our subfloor down to keep it from squeaking. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the boys working because mom and I were too busy touring the houses going up around us and talking to our sales lady, Brooke. But, I did remember to get pictures of the drywall that is now up inside and the front of the house (which I don't believe has changed much since the last picture I posted). Anywho, on to the important part!

The front - the driveway is formed and ready to pour

Our front porch and door

Looking into the breakfast room standing in the great room (with my beloved breakfast bar - can you imagine if it wasn't there? Yuck!)

The kitchen standing on the other side of the great room looking over the breakfast bar again

The great room standing in the breakfast room (I LOVE our nine foot vaulted ceilings!)

Looking into the master bedroom

The master closet (left) and master bath (right) standing in the master bedroom

Looking down the entryway at the front door from the great room (the door on the right in the hall is the second bathroom)
Now it's really starting to get exciting! I am so nervous about seeing our color choices come together. I'm really not good at seeing the finished product and I really hope they work! They are going to start siding this week so we'll begin to see the outside come together and the cabinets should be here this week too (or was it next week?). I'm just ready to see the finished product!

2 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo. It's coming right along. It's going to be a cute house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that is so exciting Stephanie!! I can't believe how quickly things are moving along. I'll be watching for more pics. ;)

    ReplyDelete