Home

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

DIY Wedding Part 2 (aka Part the last)

I finished up my DIY projects (for now at least) tonight. This included my guest book and pen as well as the flower girl baskets. I am SO excited about these last ones! They turned out so good! On with the show!


Project 1: Guest Book Pen Before

And After! Ta-da! Not much, but it adds a lot, I think.

Sorry, no before picture on this one. I forgot. But, you may be able to imagine it... Anyway, we just did the same thing with this as we did with the pen. Nice, eh?

Finally, my pride and joy... the flower girl baskets for sweet little Camille and Sophia (sorry no pics of them either - epic fail, as Rob would so lovingly say).
Before:

AFTER!! I am so happy with how they turned out! Trust me, they look so much better in person! They were a LOT of work, but totally worth it! Not bad for $10 baskets from Michaels...

Okay, I've now drained every ounce of creative juice in my body. I mean really, people have said I'm creative, but I don't consider following explicit directions and copying scrapbook pages creative, that's being intuitive :o)

Now, it's 11:00pm and I have to work tomorrow... so, enjoy a little glimpse of wedding fun and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment