Home

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Brick, Concrete, and House numbers. Oh, My!

We went out to the house today to check on things as we do several times a week and were surprised to find our driveway poured, the brick finished, and our house number up! WHOA!! SO EXCITED!!!


Sorry about the dark pictures, but by the time I got out of work and over there, I didn't have much light to work with. The brick looks great! My favorite part, though is the driveway! I wasn't expecting such a nice pattern! It really adds a lot to the house, I think.

The front displaying the new brickwork

Our house number actually incorporated into the brick! It's funny how the little details can add so much! I love this!

Our siding color... Vintage Wicker

Another shot of the brick color. I really want to see it in daylight...

A final shot... I can't wait until I get to go home to it. I'm finding it harder and harder to leave!

I'm so excited to be seeing the finishing touches! The siding up with the brick and the trim painted. Then the flooring coordinating with the cabinets and counter tops.... I'm sooo excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. Brick makes it so real! Love it. Congrats on the progress.

    ReplyDelete