Home

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More Progress

Went out to the house again today... so what else is new, right? :o) But, I love it. It's like Christmas everyday. There's always something new and exciting happening. Today, I pulled up to discover the siding is finished and the linoleum is installed. It looks so good! I couldn't be happier.

On to the pictures!


The front, coming together! They'll be painting the trim soon...

The foyer. Sorry, the cardboard is covering up the linoleum so it doesn't get damaged. This isn't our front door, either, but the broom is!

Looking into the breakfast room from the great room. Again, the cardboard is covering the linoleum, but you can tell it's there! It looks a lot more finished already!

Guest bathroom

The linoleum design. I love it (for linoleum...)! It's in the basement of one of the displays, and every time I walk by it I think it's ceramic. :o)

And, as I end all of these fun posts, more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment