Home

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Apologies

I just want to apologize for slacking in the blogging world. School started last week and it just hasn't been my top priority. I do have a ton of stuff to share though! I'm going to make this post quick for now since I have to leave in a bout 15-20 minutes, but I'll try and post again later.

But for now, my favorite thing to post about - the house. I went out yesterday and they hadn't done much more than painted the trim and the doors as well as stained the banister. They also painted the outside trim - so the garage door isn't white anymore. But hey, it's still fun!



That's all for now folks! Tune in later for some snow fun, scrapbook pages, and other random items for me to ramble on about! Oh, and I hope you like the Valentine's Day facelift! It's fun to make the blog a little girlie for once!

1 comment: