- 12 days until my dear friend, Samantha's, bridal shower (yay!)
- 15 days until our house is supposed to be done
- 23 days until we close on our house (and get to start looking at furniture!)
- 1 month, 18 days until my bridal shower (double yay!)
- 2 months, 1 day until Chris and Samantha's wedding (I can't wait!)
- 3 months, 11 days until school's out!
- 4 MONTHS, 9 DAYS UNTIL I GET MARRIED!!!
And since I'm too lazy to make another post about it, Rob and I made our first "big" purchase for the house! We've been really careful about buying stuff until we close, because EVERYTHING matters, but we couldn't pass up this deal:
Our mattress!! It's not much, but I'm happy with it:
It's a Sealy Posturepedic Sedona Springs "Ultra Plush" queen size mattress. We got it for $489 (both the mattress and boxspring) with a $100 off coupon at Costco. Woo-hoo! I love a bargain!
We're also hoping to find a nice bedroom set for a decent price. I'm currently loving this one:
It's from Costco (I love Costco!) and at $2,000 for a 6 piece (bed, 2 nightstands, dresser, mirror, and chest) it isn't half bad (I don't think...). But, we were kind of hoping to catch one of those sales at a furniture store where they give you no interest financing for 3 years. The only way to finance at Costco is to open an American Express... we'll see.
Wouldn't the bed set we registered for look great with it???
I can't wait to start decorating the house... :o)