Home

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Welcome our newest member of the family...

Sadie came home today! She is a doll and is already making a name for herself. She's a chewer and a player, and can be a bit of a bully with Dudley at times... but she's learning! Needless to say, Oliver isn't happy... he's being very protective of his house and James. Anytime Sadie comes near James, he goes nuts! It's kind of funny really.

So, let the chaos begin!


Sadie and Daddy


Sadie checking out her new home


This picture describes perfectly Oliver's feelings about the past week... in Oliver talk: "I HATE you right now."



On the bright side however, I think Oliver has taken on a bit of a protective role with little Dudley. I may actually venture to say he's warming up to him... knock on wood.




Another little bit of good news... Clary just e-mailed me and our photo book is in the mail!!! Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! And all I can think is , "My god that is a lot of dogs [and people] for one house!" Kudos to you. Can't wait to see the book, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I thought that nothing too exciting would happen while I was in Germany, but boy was I wrong. Your house is up, Dudley and Sadie have a new home and I just hope that your dad is doing a lot better.

    It has been a crazy week for you huh?

    ReplyDelete