Home

Monday, December 3, 2007

Our newest adventure...

Rob and I have set out on another adventure. We are on a quest to find a friend for our beloved Oliver.


When we move into our new house Oliver will be coming with us. We are very excited about this and worried, all at the same time. Oliver is so used to always having people around and never being alone. When we move, he's going to find himself alone a lot more than he is used to. I'm very afraid he will get lonely and depressed. So, I'm looking into getting a friend for him. I found an adorable Dachshund puppy named Dudley, that I hope will make a great friend for him! We'll see how our search goes and hopefully ease my mind a bit about taking Oliver out of his current environment.

Here's a picture of Dudley:

Isn't he absolutely adorable? And I love his name!!! I'm not sure how much I'm looking forward to puppy hood again, but I'm sure it will be fine!

5 comments:

  1. OMG, dooley is freaking adorable. Kudos to you for trying out puppy hood again. I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. So over it:) Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. i read dudley's name wrong. dudley, not dooley:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I know. I can't believe it either. I'm going to be kicking myself when I'm standing outside in the 15 degree whether at 3am while Dudley goes potty. Yay for mommyhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Dudley is adorable! Oliver is too. Good luck! You are brave...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph, he is so cute, have you had a meeting between Oliver and him? Goodluck with the new one, what does your mother think?

    ReplyDelete