Home

Monday, December 17, 2007

Just Curious...

Blogging is a whole new thing to me. I'm getting the hang of it, but there is one thing that has been bugging me for weeks! I LURVE when I get comments on my posts - it makes me feel loved! But a lot of times people ask questions about posts in their comments which, obviously, deserve answering. My question is, how do I answer it? Do I reply with a comment on my own blog? That seems a little, um... weird to me. Is there some sort of etiquette rule for this? I should ask Emily Post. She knows everything.

This is my random thought for the day...

2 comments:

  1. Very good question... :)
    I have answered on the other person's blog and that's what people have done to me too, answered on my most recent post. But let us know if you find out the 'proper' way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always try to answer them within the same post, so yeah...I comment on my own posts sometimes:) Otherwise, if you go and post on the commenter's blog it can look a little weird, too. I don't know if Emily Post has caught up to the blogging times yet!

    ReplyDelete