Home

Monday, December 10, 2007

Coming Back Down

I haven't posted in a couple of days... I just feel like I have nothing to write about! I'm still on my way down from this incessant flow of stress and stuff to do that I feel at a loss as to what I should be doing with my time. This is a good thing! I'm still feeling the effects of the stress though. I'm tired and get cranky easily. Hopefully I'll be in a better mood!

I also neglected to post about my dad. He went back in the hospital on Friday because he formed a blood clot in his left arm that goes from his wrist to his elbow from the IV. Yeah, we were all slightly upset. So he's been there since trying to get that cleared up. They still don't know for sure why he fainted, but right now we're more concerned about the blood clot. It isn't in a major vein/artery but it still worries me!

Oh, and another thing... we're getting another puppy! Okay, this is not necessarily the ideal thing, but, what can I say? Dad got a little upset that I got Dudley without really getting his permission first... (oops!) and after he got over being upset, he decided he wanted a dog. He's wanted one since Sam (our Chocolate lab) died in 2005, but I got Oliver and we just pushed it off. We said we wouldn't get another dog until I moved out. Well, plans change, and now dad is getting a dog that will stay here after I move out with Rob, Oliver, and Dudley. Phew! She is a little Bloodhound (well, if you consider 20 lbs. at 6 weeks little) and her name will be either Sadie or Maddie. He's super excited, and we're all just along for the ride! Ahhh, the joys of my house! No worries though, we love to pamper our pets!!!

Here's a picture...


Our little Dudders comes home on Wednesday! The little darling above will be home next week!

Ahhh... leaving you with thoughts of adorable babies!

1 comment:

  1. Whew, that is a lot of people and dogs in one house! But what a cutie. Potty training X 2 sounds like fun. Hope they dissolve the clot before it moves around too much, I'm sure it will be fine....and it's good they caught it early. Enjoy your free time.

    ReplyDelete