Home

Thursday, December 13, 2007

He's Home!

Dudley came home yesterday! Nothing like being jerked back into puppyhood! Oliver was, and still is, a little jealous that I brought home another dog.... but he's warming up to him quite nicely. Little Dudley is settling in nicely as well! We've already started the rigorous process of potty training and, if I should say so myself, he's doing quite well. I'm so excited to have him home, and at the same time I'm exhausted! So, with that, I leave you with a family scrapbook page featuring our newest member, Dudley:



Oh, and by the way, I should have some great pictures of the house tomorrow! I haven't gotten out to see it in a few days (they didn't do anything because of the weather, anyway). But, in a matter of two days, they almost have it under roof. AAAHHHH!!! It's going so fast! Pictures to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Love the page! Have you decided where you'll print your pages yet? That's the hardest part I think:)

    ReplyDelete