Home

Monday, November 12, 2007

Some Thoughts on the Wedding

I was thinking that I should make this a new post since it is completely off topic from the other one - just in case anyone is wondering why I've made two posts in the matter of an hour. I was contemplating today, during my "homework" time. I need to make a list of what I'm going to do during Christmas break for the wedding. I need to take advantage of my free time and have some of those productive days I mentioned earlier. I have quite a few ideas regarding some details for the wedding.

I LURVE this ring bearer pillow, and I think it should be really easy to make. Take a white pillow, tie a ribbon around it and, voila! A ring bearer pillow!


I'd also like to get started on our programs. Here's a couple of ideas:


I suppose I should nail down how our ceremony will go first, but I could at least get started!

I'd also like to make my unity candle similar to this, though I'm not really sure how.

I'm also brainstorming on how to spice up our centerpieces. I love this idea... but I'm thinking it could get expensive...


So, here's the beginning of my list:
  • Ring Bearer Pillow
  • Programs
  • Unity Candle
  • Centerpieces
  • Ceremony Decorations
  • Reception Decorations
I'm sure I'll come up with more as time goes by. I can't wait to be wedding productive. I feel like I never do anything with it! I love the STLWed forum. The girls there are so helpful and come up with some fantastic ideas!

I'm always looking for good ideas and am always open to suggestions, hint, hint.

Have a great evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment