Home

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Finally...

I get a bit of a break! I feel like I've been going non-stop for the past three months (oh wait, I have!) and I finally get a break! I have no school or work until next Monday, thank you public schools! Although, that does mean no pay... :( What can I do though?

I'm contemplating getting another job. I really need the extra income, but I don't need to stress myself out any more. I just pray for guidance!

I'm so excited for Thanksgiving! I love Thanksgiving because its a time to finally relax and enjoy the gift of family and friends, love and laughter. It also ushers in the holiday season and you can't forget black friday!

Yes, I'm one of the crazy people in the mad rush line at Best Buy at 3:00 in the morning. What can I say? It's a rush! I love a good deal, and I love the out of the ordinary feeling I get staying up all night and standing in the cold drinking Starbuck's hot chocolate. Mmmm...

But it'll all be over soon enough... I know this is kind of a hodge-podge entry, but I'm in kind of a hodge-podge state right now. With more homework on the horizon and a weekend of fun and activities I'm kind of in a limbo.

Now I'm off to look up cookie recipes! I'm going to visit Casey - my future sister-in-law - and baby Isabella tomorrow!

Oh, and here's a picture of her - my new niece! She's trying very hard (and succeeding) to become the third love of my life... :)

Welcome, Isabella Rose
Proud Parents: Jeff and Casey

October 28, 2007

9:37 AM

8 lbs. 7 oz.

20.75 inches

1 comment:

  1. What kind of cookies are you making??? I want some!!!

    ReplyDelete