Home

Monday, November 12, 2007

My Favorite Things

I was thinking about things I love. I love a lot of things (other than Rob...). What really brought this to mind was the quote in the description of my blog:

"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on." ~Pride and Prejudice

This is my FAVORITE movie of ALL TIME. I love it and could watch it over and over again. I love the music, the acting, the story, the way the mist falls on the ground of my favorite scene (yes, this is part of the end to a fantastic movie, so don't watch if you don't want to!) And sorry about the Spanish subtitles:




This doesn't even do the movie justice, go see it!!!

Some of my other favorite things include:

  • Music - anything that moves me
  • Pepsi :)
  • My mom's cooking
  • A really good bargain
  • My Puppy!
  • My nephew
  • My family
  • Comfy pajamas
  • A fire in the fire place
  • A good book
  • Being warm...
  • The moment I leave work for a long weekend
  • Friends
  • Laughter
  • Love (pure and simple)
  • Photography
  • Seeing the beauty of God's creation in the little things
  • Things that bring the little things to life
  • Children (laughter, innocence, and their ability to love freely and without expectations)
I'll expand this list later. But for now, take a moment to think about what you love. The blessings you have received in life (they are no accident) and the miracles of the world around you. You may be surprised at what you find.

2 comments:

  1. Question...do I count as a friend or as family??? Because if I am just a friend, I don't like being #13 on your favorite things list...but if I qualify as family I will feel so much better about myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say you certainly qualify as family!

    ReplyDelete