"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on." ~Pride and Prejudice
This is my FAVORITE movie of ALL TIME. I love it and could watch it over and over again. I love the music, the acting, the story, the way the mist falls on the ground of my favorite scene (yes, this is part of the end to a fantastic movie, so don't watch if you don't want to!) And sorry about the Spanish subtitles:
This doesn't even do the movie justice, go see it!!!
Some of my other favorite things include:
- Music - anything that moves me
- Pepsi :)
- My mom's cooking
- A really good bargain
- My Puppy!
- My nephew
- My family
- Comfy pajamas
- A fire in the fire place
- A good book
- Being warm...
- The moment I leave work for a long weekend
- Love (pure and simple)
- Seeing the beauty of God's creation in the little things
- Things that bring the little things to life
- Children (laughter, innocence, and their ability to love freely and without expectations)