Home

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Purely. Simply. Love.

I thought I'd take a few minutes to clarify the title of my blog. In the beginning stages of my blog-dreaming, my biggest hurtle to actually creating one was the fact that I had to come up with a title. Ugh. I couldn't seem to think of anything that I LOVED. Well, recently, Rob and I had our engagement pictures taken and had to come up with something to put on the front cover of the photo book we ordered. We sat for while and thought about it. Finally, we came up with "Purely. Simply. Love."

At first I toyed around with titles involving my future last name, but didn't really like any of those. I thought about "Rob and Stephanie." How boring! Then it dawned on me, the title from our photo book is perfect! It is me. It is us. It is my future, my past, and my present. A life without love is a life not lived. That is what I want my life to be. Purely. Simply. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment