Home

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Open Mouth, Insert Foot

Well, I feel kinda silly. I was having a bit of a depressing day and was even more depressed because I felt like no one was reading my blog... so I had a nice little pity party and complained about it for all the world to read. Well, lo and behold, I must eat my words (maybe this time I'll learn my lesson). It was kindly brought to my attention - thank-you to you who know who you are - that I had it set so that people couldn't post comments on my blog.

I'm now sitting here with a paper bag over my head and my cheeks are burning!

Haha. We all do it though, right? RIGHT?!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. No big deal, that is something I would totally do. In my original attempt to post, I tried to say that I love the colors you chose for the blog and I love your pictures. Your wedding is going to be absolutely beautiful! And I hope you enjoy the rest of your planning b/c it will fly by (you can decide if that is good or bad). Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete