Home

Monday, November 12, 2007

A Semi-Productive Day

Don't you love it when you have an ultra-productive day? One where you get up in the morning and do everything you've been meaning to do for weeks? It feels so good! Well, I'm feeling about half that good right now, because I had a half-way productive day.

I'm super excited though because I got up and went to register for next semester's classes this morning and... wait for it... NO ONE WAS THERE! I know! Lindenwood registration was EMPTY! Woo-hoo! So, not only did I not have to wait in line, but I got all the classes I wanted. I can't wait for next semester when I'm only taking 15 hours (not including my online course which bumps it to 18) instead of 19 and I have no methods classes. Here's a rundown of what my life will consist of for about four months next year:

All Tuesday/Thursday courses, so I can substitute teach on Monday/Wednesday/Friday...
  • 8:00 am - History and Philosophy of Education (hey it's not a methods course...)
  • 9:30 am - Intro to Computer Science (um... I'm marrying a computer nerd, I think I'll be okay)
  • 11:00 am - Concepts of Mathematics (I'm a math major (sort of) it'll be fine)
  • 1:00 pm (for the first 8 weeks) - World History (A Gen. Ed!)
  • Wednesdays at 7:00 pm - Middle School Psychology
I'm so excited!!! After the first 8 weeks I'll be out of school by 12:15 on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I can have time to focus on homework and wedding stuff. I'm looking forward to a much less stressful semester.

Now, watch, next semester is going to be horrible...

The rest of my day was spent doing my usual routine of homework (aka surfing the internet to avoid facing the pile of homework I have to do) and more homework. I can't wait to be done!

I did get a good start on my Social Studies project, which is, well... a start.

What can I say? See below.

No comments:

Post a Comment