I'm super excited though because I got up and went to register for next semester's classes this morning and... wait for it... NO ONE WAS THERE! I know! Lindenwood registration was EMPTY! Woo-hoo! So, not only did I not have to wait in line, but I got all the classes I wanted. I can't wait for next semester when I'm only taking 15 hours (not including my online course which bumps it to 18) instead of 19 and I have no methods classes. Here's a rundown of what my life will consist of for about four months next year:
All Tuesday/Thursday courses, so I can substitute teach on Monday/Wednesday/Friday...
- 8:00 am - History and Philosophy of Education (hey it's not a methods course...)
- 9:30 am - Intro to Computer Science (um... I'm marrying a computer nerd, I think I'll be okay)
- 11:00 am - Concepts of Mathematics (I'm a math major (sort of) it'll be fine)
- 1:00 pm (for the first 8 weeks) - World History (A Gen. Ed!)
- Wednesdays at 7:00 pm - Middle School Psychology
Now, watch, next semester is going to be horrible...
The rest of my day was spent doing my usual routine of homework (aka surfing the internet to avoid facing the pile of homework I have to do) and more homework. I can't wait to be done!
I did get a good start on my Social Studies project, which is, well... a start.
What can I say? See below.