We have so many ideas and plans for the house, I just pray God provides us with the finances to make it happen. Here it is - an ugly drawing of the outside of our house.
But, on to the fun stuff. The inside. The house has three bedrooms, two baths, and, well, here's the floor plan:
(Which I secretly wish was bigger)
But not with this color cabinets (yuck)
Great Room - In a different display showing the breakfast bar
Kitchen - with breakfast bar and our cabinet color
It has two pieces that can be placed on either side that expand the picture in either direction. We've found some other equally great pieces though too!
We've started a list of things we'd like to do after the house if finished, though I don't know how quickly they'll get done!
- Fence - right away for Oliver!
- Landscaping around the yard (we're a corner lot - see below - so we need some privacy)
- New floors to replace the vinyl (probably wood or mock tile)
- Finish the basement - with a bathroom, laundry room, sewing room, and game area
- Stamped patio in the backyard
The list goes on and on, but that's all I can think of...
I can't wait to post pics of the house being built, but until then, here's a picture of our lot and our sold sign!
And, leaving you with thoughts of glorious summer days...