Home

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Only in St. Louis

If you are reading and are from the St. Louis area, I'm sure you know what I mean when I talk about St. Louis weather. We can go from 6 inches of snow to 75 degrees overnight without batting an eye and while the weather this week wasn't that dramatic, it certainly isn't normal.

I'm a summer girl through and through so I jumped on this 70 degree December day to take a little trip to our neighborhood park. I thought the outdoors would do us some good since we are both recovering from a cold and fresh air always seems to perk me up. Warning: Picture dump! I even took my good camera and you can totally tell I'm out of practice...

{You may notice a theme here...}

{Concentrating...}

{A little ungraceful still}

{Checking things out}

{Loves the slide!}

{We're still battling with keeping the clips in her hair}

{All by herself!}


{Winking!}

{Love that she got my light eyes}

{Love the look she's giving Rob}

{Thinking hard about going down the slide}

{I love toddler bellies!}

{Can't we go up the slide too?}

{New fave of Evelyn and Daddy}

{Blurry but hilarious}

{Ladies and gentlemen, we have a tongue thinker on our hands}

{Trying to go back up}

{Escape!}

{She figured out how to get to the top by herself}

{She was counting before she went down! So cute!}

{One...}

{Two...}

{Eeeeee!!!}



She was so proud of herself when she got to the bottom. She got down and clapped for herself and then wanted to do it over and over again. Priceless moments. Some days I love crazy St. Louis weather.

2 comments: