Home

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are!

A little ahead of schedule, my new blog is now live. Now, don't get your hopes too high. It still looks like a blog. It's not a full website or anything. But I've made some pretty major changes.

  • Completely new color scheme and header*
  • I've added some new pages and a navigation bar*
  • I've updated my About Me section
  • Made easy access buttons to posts and info that people seem to like
  • I've made myself a blog button (!)*
  • Easy to follow social media links if you want to follow me elsewhere*
Everything with an asterisk next to it, I plan to do tutorials on. It might take me a bit because they can be a bit labor-intensive to explain, but I will try my best. If there is anything you would like to know about let me know and I'll try my best to address it!

What do you think? I thoroughly enjoyed myself with this little project and am quite proud. It may not be professional quality, but I like it and I hope you do too.

P.S. Any Mac users out there? I tested it on Chrome, Firefox, and IE, but I have not a clue about Macs and the browsers they use. Everything look and work okay there? Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. Love the new look! I don't usually use Safari but everything looks just as nice when I tried it for you. I usually just use Firefox on my Mac. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I am a MAc user and am on Safari right now, seems to be fine for me!

    ReplyDelete