Home

Monday, December 3, 2012

#2: 26 Weeks

{26 Weeks}

{Compared to 21 Weeks}

How far along: 26 weeks

How big is baby: A head of lettuce - about 9.2 inches and 2 lbs. Baby is soaking up your antibodies, getting her immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming and she'll soon be practicing the blink... perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

Weight gain/loss: At least 23lbs. Still haven't gotten brave enough to weigh myself.

Stretch marks: None yet this time. But, I'm sure they'll come.

Sleep: I've been fighting a cold, so I've been super tired and not sleeping very well.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Same old same old!

Movement: I think the all out rolls are starting to slow down and turning into more jabs and such as he/she starts settling into a comfy spot more often.

What I'm worrying about: Still getting everything done. We've started working on our basement organization and we're still waiting for our cabinet to finish our floors/kitchen. Lots to be done!

Also the fact that I'm nearing the end of second tri. Where the heck does time go!? I love being pregnant and don't want it to end quite so quickly!

What I'm loving: Still just being pregnant. Movement. The indescribable joy of knowing the little miracle being worked right now.

Symptoms: I've started getting breathless and my heartburn has kicked it back up a notch as baby expands upward. Fun times!

What I'm looking forward to: Making progress of Evelyn's room. Getting newborn things out again. Christmas. 

Best moment of the week: Making some good progress on name picks! Oh, and spending some time outdoors in our unseasonably warm weather. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment