Home

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just some interesting facts...

  • I haven't been active on Stlwed in a LONG time, mainly because I didn't really have time to be active and then I felt so out of the loop with all the newbies that I never got back into it. I still lurk quite often reading about wedding stuff and checking out the other boards and apparently there's been a bit of drama over there the past week. I, as do quite a few others out there, am attributing this to the record 30 hits I had on my blog yesterday! Woo-hoo! I love the feeling that people actually read. Sometimes I feel like I just do this for myself, which I guess isn't such a bad thing either....
I don't really know what this means, but it applied to the topic and I thought I'd include it... ;o)
  • Isn't there supposed to be a season between summer and winter called SPRING? Yeah. We went from a cool 50-60 degrees to 80+ this week. Bring. It. On. I LOVE summer! I've started concentrating on my tan for the wedding. I purposely bought a few tube tops (which with my figure, I shouldn't really wear) so that I could avoid those dreaded tan lines with my strapless dress.... Well, so far it hasn't worked out that well. Today I spent a LOT of time outside to get a head start on this tan and somehow have some light tan lines where my bra strap should be. Hmmm... interesting. I may have to break down and go to a tanning salon to make sure it's even. Any suggestions? I tried to get a couple of pics, but the didn't turn out that good. If anything you can see my lovely sunburn. No pain, no gain. I can't help it that God gave me some pasty white skin.

  • My comforter is set to arrive on Thursday! Be prepared for THE POST! I'm excited to finally share the progress with everyone!
  • We have our first marriage prep meeting with my pastor on Thursday. It was supposed to be today, but it was postponed. I'm not sure why, but I'm nervous!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the some ecards. Great usage! And we have matching sunburns! But I must disagree.....STL definitely has more of a spring than up here. That is why I love it--real seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh drama. Gotta love it :) I'm not sure how I never noticed before, but I am in love with your future niece. What a doll!

    ReplyDelete