Home

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Excitement All Around!

I have another shower this weekend! I'm super excited! The lovely ladies at my church are hosting this one and I'm excited to get together for some fun as well as seeing my mom's cousin, Norma, and my bridesmaid Kate. Kate hasn't been able to make it to one yet, since she lives in Springfield, but I know she's excited to come and I can't wait to see her! I'll be sure to post pictures of it later.

Other exciting news... I got my bridesmaids their gifts this week! I wracked my brain for a while trying to come up with something that all of them would like and couldn't think of anything! Then, one day in the shower (this is where I have my best ideas...) I had a stroke of genius. So, we're all going to see Mamma Mia at the Fox on June 8!

I had great plans of doing a nice little get-together with them and giving them all their tickets that way, but I didn't want them to make any plans on the night, so I called all of them. I ::think:: they're excited! I know I am. How perfect that the Fox was playing a show about a wedding?

I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a ton of fun! Great gift idea. Have fun at your shower.

    ReplyDelete