Home

Friday, March 26, 2010

Five Question Friday!

 I kind of like this, don't you? If you want to join in the fun, check out Mama M.'s blog!



My Little Life



1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?

Yep. Though I failed parallel parking miserably.

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?

Ohhhh... that's TOUGH! Let me set the scene for you. We'd been dating for less than a year. Family dinner, with all of his immediate family. Let me clarify, ITALIAN family dinner. (I still don't know everyone in his family yet).  Rob's grandmother (petite, sweet, old woman who always feels the need to feed you and is getting a little senile - I say that with love. In fact, she referred to me as Margerita for quite some time.) plays the major role in this story.


We're setting the table and food is ready. Most everyone is seated while I'm carrying a dish of some sort to the table when suddenly, Maw (Rob's grandmother) walks up behind me and, very nonchalantly, grabs my right boob. Yep, in front of everyone. Then proceeds to turn to Rob and say, "Don't worry Robby, they're real." I'm sure I turned about 8 shades of red. Best. Story. Ever.

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?

What Not to Wear! FREE wardrobe!! And, I could definitely use some style tips. That area is not fy forte.

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?

Surprisingly, yes. Call me ungrateful, but I'd like a breast reduction. These girls are something else, let me tell you. See story above.

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?

The only jeans I've ever splurged on. They were $30 from the Buckle. I love them. They don't gap in the back and the glorious 35" inseam allows me to even wear heels!!




Join the fun!


MckLinky Blog Hop

      

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Old ladies are too funny!

    Stopping by from Mama M's! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stephanie!! Loved your story!! hahahaha!!! Old people say the darnedest things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny about the boob grab..old people crack me up! I would love to have my girls re-inflated after having 4 children...anyhoo following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A boob grab from a guy is one thing, but from an elderly lady? And a soon-to-be-relative? Horrific!!! She must have loved you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, the boob grab is awful and hilarious at the same time! I would have died! LOL

    ReplyDelete