Home

Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

This is something I came across on an awesome blog I follow found here. It's called Five Question Friday and was started on My Little Life.

My Little Life


So, here's goes:


1Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
      Unless you count Coldplay coming into the crowd at their concert, nope. I'm not cool like that.

2. What temperature do you keep your house?
      In the winter, around 73. Surprisingly, Rob doesn't mind. In the summer, 78. Rob doesn't like that as much. If I had my way, it would be 78 in the house year round. I love it warm. 

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
      Nope. I think I've practiced ignoring dust in  my house enough that I don't really notice it anywhere now. I hate dusting.

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
      I worked for 3 months last summer at a children's shoe store at the mall. My first, and hopefully last, experience in retail. 

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
      This is tough. Probably the pearls I wore at my wedding. They were my grandmothers and my mom gave them to me for a birthday gift after having them restrung. I love them and they remind me of family and love and happiness. I'm sure there are many other things though!






P.S. Like my new signature? I think it's pretty cute!

2 comments:

  1. Retail=SUCKS! I feel the pain you went through lol


    I need to make a signature too, still gotta work on some things on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from Fun Friday Follow :)
    I love your blog and your signature is very cute.

    ReplyDelete