Home

Friday, February 26, 2010

Work Out Clothes

I'll be honest, I don't really like working out. I know if I just did it more, I would learn to like it, but I'm lazy and I don't. I try to work out on a regular basis, but I'm really good at coming up with excuses as to why I shouldn't go. Winter has been a great one. It's just plain cold outside. Who wants to go to the gym with thin work out clothes on and have to walk through frigid temperatures to get there? 


It's a horrible excuse, but another reason I don't really like working out is because I can never find work out pants that fit, mainly in length. I'm not exaggerating when I say that 95% of my wardrobe cost less than $10 and the things I have that cost more are either special occasion items or jeans that I had to spend more on for the length. Even then, I've never spent more than $25 on a pair of jeans. That's just not the way I roll.


So, in my mind, why would I drop even $20 on an item of clothing to wear solely for activities I don't like to do? Capris and shorts are one thing. But pants? Finding work out pants in a 34 inch inseam is a bear. Especially if I don't want to spend more than $10. Please observe my current work out pants. It's downright embarrassing. This is the way ALL of my work out pants look. I even have them pulled down low on my hips (though they never stay there. 






So, I've conquered the work-out bra problem and now I'm off to conquer the work-out pants problem. Or, maybe I'll just deal until summer when my capris will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment