Home

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Downside

The biggest downside to being off birth control? Acne. I feel like I'm 16 again... :(

I'm not sure that it was the birth control that was entirely controlling it, so much as the lack of major hormonal swings.

Anybody have any suggestions? I'm just trying my best to keep things under control!

BTW, Valentine's day was this weekend. And, while I said Rob and I weren't doing anything because of the business, he did make me a fabulous dinner of chicken in cream sauce while we watched a movie together on the couch. It doesn't sound like much, but it was wonderful to just relax together after a long day on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. No advice for you but I am with you 100%. Did you see my post on the board about it? My skin is RIDICULOUS right now. I am hoping that it will settle itself down soon.

    ReplyDelete