Home

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Exciting Purchase!

I had some points wracked up on our reward system credit card and splurged on one of these:

It's a Canon 50mm/F1.8 lens for my camera. I'm so excited!! It'll give me a whole new arena of fun to explore in my photography hobby. The lens is nicknamed the "nifty fifty" and it provides awesome pictures with a great narrow depth of field. I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival in the mail! Then, I'll be sure to post some pictures I've taken with it.

Speaking of pictures, my blog has been a little devoid of them lately, hasn't it? Well, hopefully this will help!

2 comments:

  1. you are going to love the bokeh with this baby! Get out there and take tons of pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Can't wait to see your new and improved pics!

    ReplyDelete