Home

Monday, January 28, 2013

#2: 34 Weeks

{I'm just being real, here, folks}

How far along: 34 weeks

How big is baby: A butternut squash. Baby can now recognize and react to simple songs. Less cute news: She now urinates about one pint per day.  

Weight gain/loss: At least 30lbs. We'll find out this week. I did love it when someone came up to me and said I looked small and that I'm "all baby!" Unless that equates a 10lb baby. Then, maybe not.

Stretch marks: I think I've got one emerging right below my belly button. It was inevitable. 

Sleep: I'd actually say a little better. I just got a new pillow, which is helping a bit as well as the fact that I'm wearing myself out and am so exhausted everyday that I can't help but sleep.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Desserts in general. Though, ice creams with bananas and chocolate syrup still sounds really good.

Movement: Slowing down a little I think but he/she definitely reminds me he/she is in there often!

What I'm worrying about: Transitioning Evelyn to her big bed. I've been working non-stop to get her room ready - hence the lack of posting - and I'm about there. I think the switch will happen sometime this week. Any tips on how to do it? I'm freaking out about it!

What I'm loving: Still nesting! Though I am really tired. 

Symptoms: A lot of hip pain. If I could have someone walk around squeezing my hips together all day, I'd be happy! Also, my gall bladder is still giving me a bit of trouble, but it's tolerable.

What I'm looking forward to: Holding this baby. Finding out if it's a boy or girl. As selfish as it sounds, maternity leave.

Best moment of the week: Date night with Rob! Though are we totally lame that we were home by 9? We just kind of ran out of things to do and were tired. Thanks, Mom, for watching Evelyn though!

2 comments:

  1. My pleasure. Not sure if we can swing another though. Will let you know if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maternity leave is the BEST! Not selfish at all to look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete