Home

Monday, January 14, 2013

#2: 32 Weeks


{ ^ 32 Weeks compared to 26 weeks  ^}

How far along: 32 weeks

How big is baby: A squash. Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge. She's probably in the head down position with her bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for her body to fit in your increasingly cramped womb and will make her eventual exit (only a few months away now!) much easier. 

Weight gain/loss: At least 30 lbs 

Stretch marks: I think I've got one emerging right below my belly button. It was inevitable. 

Sleep: A little improved this week though still not very restful. 

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Sweeter things.  

Movement: I'm starting to feel very much like I did when I was pregnant with Evelyn. The kicks and rolls seem to be much in the same place with (what is hopefully) a little bum in my right ribs. Not much on the right side anymore. Hopefully this one doesn't stick posterior, but I'll take that over breech!

What I'm worrying about: Not too much. More than anything, the major changes that are coming and how Evelyn is going to cope with them. Also, how freaking fast time is going. I can't handle it. Slow down! I'm not ready!

What I'm loving: Decorating Evelyn's big girl room! Going through baby items. The nesting instinct. I've been accomplishing so much lately!

Symptoms: Still hip and pelvic pain. Just your typical 3rd tri aches and pains. Still loving being pregnant though.

What I'm looking forward to: Hopefully a nice date night with Rob soon. Also, just spending the next few weeks with my girl. I'm absolutely excited about meeting our baby, but I want to soak up every last second of her time as our only baby. She's so awesome right now. 

Best moment of the week: Finally making progress on Evelyn's room! Curtains are up and the bed frame is assembled. Now we need to get a mattress and box springs and do some finishing touches! I can't wait to share it. It's coming together nicely.

1 comment:

  1. Gave you a date night and you were home before 9:30 pm. Hope you had a good time. Love you!

    ReplyDelete