Home

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

#2: 30 Weeks


Wait, what day is it? I got lost at some point over the past week and realized that I'm somehow late with not only Evelyn's 18 month post, but my 30 week post! Ack! I thought I was doing well!.

I might have to add a picture later.... Sorry folks!

How far along: 30 weeks (eek!)

How big is baby: An cucumber. As baby's skin smooths out, her brain keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue. She's also adding some brawn - her grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger. 

Weight gain/loss: Not sure. At least 27 lbs. I'd say I'm definitely over 30 lbs by now. Deep breaths....

Stretch marks: None yet this time. But, I'm sure they'll come.

Sleep: Still sleeping all night but not feeling very rested. I usually wake up sore in the morning. That's par for the course though!

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Nothing sticks out in particular. Although I did thoroughly enjoy some molten lava chocolate cake with ice cream. It was divine.

Movement: Tons of kicks on my right side. Still not 100% sure where he/she is at right now though.

What I'm worrying about: Just taking the time to enjoy this pregnancy and these last few months with Evelyn as my only. Big changes are coming, fast.  

What I'm loving: Everything. My little family. Being pregnant. Evelyn. I love it all.

Symptoms: Heartburn seems to have subsided just a bit. Some swelling and general achiness. Much to be expected!

What I'm looking forward to: Welcoming a new one to our family!

Best moment of the week: Christmas with my parents. It was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment