Home

Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Question Friday

Welcome to 5QF! Let's get right to it.



1. What was the first car you owned?

The one I have right now. It's a 2009 Chevy Malibu and I love it. I drove my parents 2001 Malibu from high school until I bought this one after we got married. So, technically this is the first car I've ever owned!

2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
Honestly, I'm blanking on this one... sorry!

3. Have you ever had stitches?
Yep. When I was about 7 or 8 I fell while roller-blading and my glasses went into my head right by my left eye. I had to get 6 stitches inside and 6 outside for 12 total. Thankfully though, aside from my kidney stone that's the only time I've been to the hospital! 

4. What was your first job?
Mama M., I think I've got you beat on the dorkyness scale. My first job was at our local library shelving books. I worked there for 5 years before becoming a substitute and eventually real teacher. I have my library card number memorized. Enough said.

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
I'm so weird! I don't ever remember watching Sesame Street as a kid! I know I did, but I don't remember it at all. 

Happy Friday, Everyone! Also, don't forget to stop by here and ask me some questions!! I only had 2 people ask... sniff, sniff. 




2 comments:

  1. Happy 5QF from a fellow former library worker! :) I had my card number memorized too! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never a big fan of Sesame Street, but I do know who the characters are.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete