Anyway, here goes 5QF!! Check out Mama M.'s blog for the rules!
1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
I'd have to say Alexis Bledel. I think she is so cute!!
2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
Nope. I always spent my summers playing in the neighborhood, usually with my best friend growing up and my brother, swimming at my grandparent's house up the street.
3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
Spiders. Actually, it doesn't usually look like running and screaming so much as paralysis and hyperventilation. It's a sickness really.
4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
I quote Rob, "Say one thing and mean another." I think I need to work on my communication skills...
5. What is currently your favorite song?
My favorite song changes constantly and I'm usually listening to several. I like all types of music and have those songs that really stick with me. But, to answer the question, I'm currently repeating Snow Patrol's "Set Fire to the Third Bar". But I'm sure that will change next week.