Home

Friday, April 2, 2010

Five Question Friday



Here's another round of Five Question Friday!!!


1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?
Yes!! All the time. I was a huge choir geek in high school. I miss it! Now, that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm a good singer!

2. What would you never be caught doing?
Okay, this is going to sound weird. But, I love the way my dogs smell. Kind of like I love the way my husband smells. I must love them that much. So, my husband can attest, that I often am caught with my nose in their necks while giving them a good cuddle. If it makes you feel better, I do it to my husband too.

3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?
Yes, if the occasion arises. But only in extenuating circumstances. Often though, unfortunately, when I've gotta go, I've really gotta go. So, there's no waiting.

4. Have you ever broken a bone?
Nope. I thought I broke my wrist this past September, but it was only a sprain. 

5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
Baking. But, cooking is slowly making its way into my better opinion. I just wasn't very good at it. With practice though, I'm getting better! I still enjoy baking much more.



Join in the fun!!


MckLinky Blog Hop
        

3 comments:

  1. Great questions and thanks for playing along.
    Your header is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am guilty of what I call "Smelling Kisses." I give them to my hubby, babies, my cats and anyone that I LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love my doggy smell only when he is freshly washed. by the way i love the colors pallette of your blog.

    ReplyDelete