Home

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ready. Set. Go!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I am so excited! My first Christmas as a married woman. We've spent a lot of time discussing where we're going and when, but I think we've got it figured out. There are so many things I'm looking forward to.

  1. Making pull-apart cake for Rob and I on Christmas morning. Yummy! I only get it once a year!
  2. Watching Rob open his presents. I didn't get him anything exciting, but one of my favorite things is giving people gifts!
  3. Giving James his gifts. I got him a guitar for Christmas! He's been asking for one for ages (he watches us play guitar hero) so I thought, why not? Maybe he's a guitar prodigy... ;)
  4. Seeing Isabella's first Christmas! She is so cute and fun. I can't wait to watch her reaction to all the festivities. It's going to be great!
  5. Dinner!!! I'll be helping to make and eating dinner at my parents' house first and then heading to my in-laws'. I love holiday dinners. It's such a good time to get together and converse and be thankful for everything we've been blessed with.
  6. Fellowship. I love just sitting around with the family on Christmas and enjoying each other's company. Everyone is happy and smiling and we forget all of our stress and problems for the day. I wish everyday was Christmas!
Tomorrow I'll be cleaning my house, doing laundry, and wrapping the final presents to put under the tree! Then, the hubby and I will watch "A Muppet Christmas Carol" and go to bed. I love starting new traditions!

If I don't get to post again before Christmas, I hope everyone has a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment