Home

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Pre-lims

I was planning on making a big Christmas post with video and everything, but my computer is wheezing as I type this. It just can't handle much anymore and until my darling Hubby lets me have the new laptop, I'm stuck... :o)

So until then, I have a picture from our Christmas decorating extravaganza. We spent an entire Saturday watching movies, listening to Christmas music and spending some great time together decorating the house for the first time. It was so awesome to start thinking about our own traditions as a new family. I'm content. :)

Here's Rob and I hanging "Our First Christmas" ornament on our first Christmas tree in our first house as a newly married couple... life is good.


Another happy bit of news, I have one more final tomorrow and I will officially be finished with general undergrad classes! I passed my college algebra exam (I tested out of the course) and I student teach next semester! I am SO nervous! I have my placement at a middle school close by my house and my cooperating teacher seems really nice. But that doesn't cover the fact that I'm envisioning vomit and hives (TMI... sorry) the few days before it starts in January. I just keep praying that God will be with me and everything will be perfect.

I'm so afraid I'm going to get there and hate it. That I'm going to go through my student teaching thinking to myself, " Why did I do this? Why did I decide to be a teacher?" Am I going to be a good teacher? Will I be able to find a job? Ugh... I'm just so nervous. Someone tell me it will all be okay. Are my fears completely unfounded? Oh well, I've reached the point of no return. Suck it up, Stephanie. Suck. It. Up.

Christmas is 14 days away!!!

3 comments:

  1. We have that ornament too!!! What grade are you student teaching? I am a teacher too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your head up and think positive. That is your best bet.

    And you guys are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be teaching middle school math. My student teaching is eighth grade pre-algebra and algebra.

    ReplyDelete