Home

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A few more...

I've got a few more album pages. I'm a little obsessed. That's a good thing though, I've been meaning to do this for some time. I'm a little disappointed at my last post though. One comment?! (Thanks mom! I love you!) I NEED feedback. Seriously. I have a thing about seeing things from another's perspective. So tell me what you think, mmmkay? It'll make this a little less stressful (even bad thoughts!). I just want to make sure they look okay before forking out that kind of money to get it printed.

So here's another batch for critiquing. I'm expecting a better turnout this time... (hint, hint, wink, wink).






On a more humorous note, Oliver discovered the mouse today. The computer mouse, that is. Oliver and Dudley are my computer buddies. They lay on either side of me while I'm working and annoy me by sticking their noses under my hands and subtly informing me that they want attention. Well, today Oliver was very intently watching the screen. This is very unusual. Then I noticed that he was following my mouse. So I started playing with him. Until he attacked the screen. Don't tell Rob.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Those look great! What program are you using to create those layouts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm using PhotoShop CS3 and learning more and more every day. It's amazing what you can do!

    ReplyDelete