Home

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Designer's Block

I'm having a bit of a block with my wedding album. I was making great progress for a little while. Then, I got to the set of pictures I have of Rob and I in the woods behind my church and realized just how many good pictures I have! I want to use as many of them as possible, so the problem isn't choosing, it's putting them in some sort of layout. So, I think I'm going to call it quits for tonight.

I realized as I was writing this post that I never told my wedding story here. Going through all the pictures has definitely brought the memories back to the surface of my mind, so I'll put that on my list of things to do over Christmas break. Along with finishing the album, figuring out how to edit video so I can put it on my blog, and catching up on some other topics I've been neglecting. I really was a bad blogger, wasn't I?

I hope I haven't disappointed my readers too much!

I'll leave you with the progress on the wedding album. Any suggestions/criticism/praise are more that welcome! PLEASE let me know what you think! This is my wedding album, I want it to look beautiful and be something pleasing to look at! Its really hard to see something from an outsider's point of view when you're the one who created it. Does that make sense? I guess I just see the layers, cropping, etc. that makes up each page, not the actual page. So, seriously, let me know what you think! Rob says it looks great, but he's a little biased, I think!

Here goes...


By the way, you can click on them to make them bigger!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, but I may be a little biased too. Mom

    ReplyDelete