Home

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday Musings

  1. I haven't blogged in exactly 91 days.
  2. Student teaching sucks the life out of you.
  3. It was a blast.
  4. I'm going to miss my kids.
  5. I'm not going to miss not having free time.
  6. Rob is the best husband ever.
  7. He does the dishes and cleans the bathrooms.
  8. What more could I ask for?
  9. I'm on spring break and it's amazing.
  10. I really want to start blogging regularly again.
  11. I need motivation.
  12. Is anybody still out there?
  13. I've been feeling a little down this week.
  14. I'm not sure why.
  15. I love my family.
  16. I love God, though I don't always understand His ways.
  17. They are still perfect.
  18. I'm not.
  19. I need to find a summer job.
  20. I don't want to work this summer.
  21. Growing up sucks.
  22. I'm loving every minute of it.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, student teaching is so draining...but unfortunately, so is regular teaching. But isn't spring break wonderful!!! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello out there! glad to see you are still around.

    hey, at least you chose the right profession and get actual breaks [spring, summer, christmas, etc]. good call on that one! but yes, the real world/full time jobs are awfully draining but you really do get used to it.

    keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here! Welcome back. Enjoy your vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Good to hear from you! We'd love to see you blog more regularly...

    ReplyDelete