Home

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Back to Work!

What a break! One of the best parts about being a teacher is, of course, the breaks! Much needed breaks! I have been SO stressed out and I needed this for my health and sanity. Unfortunately, my break was almost as busy as my time working, but it didn't consist of lesson planning, so I'll be okay. No, really, don't worry, I'm quite alright. I had a minor break down last night at the prospect of going back, but all is okay now.

Most importantly, however, my best friend, Valerie, got married! She was so beautiful and had a beautiful wedding. I'm so happy for them. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves... (I never said they were good pictures...)

Sweet flower girls!
So happy!
Gorgeous!
Pastor Nathan did a great job. The bridesmaids are her sisters (one has a baby on the way!)
Saying the vows
Toasts!
First dance. Love the dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment