Home

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Done!

I finished my portfolio for school today! I've been working non-stop on this thing for the past two weeks and I'm glad to say it's finally finished!

Also, I've had my second job interview with a school district and will have my third on Tuesday. Then, onto a building interview, hopefully! I've got the inside scoop on a couple of positions and I hope something works out.

As for tonight, I've spent entirely too much time in front of my computer and I fear my eyes might just fall out of my head. I think I've got blisters on my fingertips. I'm done for tonight. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! How exciting?!?! Isn't it the best feeling. I am sure that finishing your portfolio felt amazing...I remember that! Also, congrats on your interviews. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete