Home

Monday, April 20, 2009

WOW Sandwich

World of Warcraft, that is. I'm sitting on the couch next to my hubby and my neighbor, both of which are deeply engrossed in this game that is slowly abducting husbands across the world. Ladies, watch your men. Once they start, there's not turning back!

It all started during student teaching when I was spending HOURS after school working on things for my classes. Poor Rob needed something to fill his time so he decided to start "WOWing" again. The problem is, I'm not spending hours after school on work anymore and he's still playing his fun little game... hmm...

I suppose it gives me guilt-free time to read a book!

Which, by the way, I think I'll start posting reviews on my blog.... we'll see how it goes.

Sincerely,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie. Sorry to hijack your post, I don't know if you remember me, but my name is Coree and I am a member of Stlwed.
    Anyways, my husband and I bought our first home and it is the same model as yours! I was looking at your blog and saw the house pics and realized it was the same model we bought last weekend. We also looked at the same display home.

    I have some questions about the building process. Could you e-mail me sometime?
    ckutchback@gmail.com

    Thanks!
    Coree

    ReplyDelete