Home

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Something's Missing...

Isn't there supposed to be a light at the end of this tunnel? We are officially homeowners and I wish I could convey to you just how good that feels. Now, my OCD/anal retentive side takes over and I immediately start making lists in my head of what I need/want to do at the house. For example, paint. We didn't need to paint right away but I HATE white walls and Rob agreed that we should do it before the furniture comes in a couple of weeks. We have a refrigerator now and I think we've about cleared all the junk out of my parents' basement. It gets harder and harder to leave! I constantly find myself trying to come up with something I need to do over there just so I can be there! Ahhh... only three more months until we move in! I'll post pictures on that later.

I really want to write a long-winded, picture-filled post about the past weeks events, but to tell you the truth, it's 11:00pm, I'm developing a sore throat, I just finished painting my gigantic 12 foot great room walls, and I'm exhausted. So, this post serves as a tiny update to my blog readers, my ever-so-patient blog readers, just letting you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I'm just filling every spare moment with projects (while successfully neglecting my schooling) and my list of things to blog about gets longer and longer with every day that passes. So here is my vow to you: I promise I will make the gigantic post that you've all been waiting for with tons of pictures and the details of all of the project advancement with the house, just as soon as I stop being so project-oriented! Also, I've been tagged by Julia, and I'm working on that one too! Hang in there guys!

Oh, and by the way, there's only 100 days until my wedding!!! Well, according to The Knot's countdown. My Facebook and Google countdowns say 101 days. But hey, who's counting?

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the neverending list of projects got you, too? Sounds like it's coming along though! Painting is a lot of fun, especially when you get to say goodbye to white walls. Just take it easy and try to enjoy this transition.

    Glad you are okay!

    ReplyDelete