Home

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Babies!!!

I love babies! So, this post is devoted to all of the babies in my life, furry and not so furry :o)

The second (human) love of my life: James. I've decided this will be the hardest part of getting married. James lives with my family right now and the thought of moving out, not being able to give him a hug and a kiss every day and telling him goodnight is horrifying. I will get through this, but nonetheless, he's my the reason for my love of being an aunt.






Isabella is very quickly making her own little home in my heart right next to James. At five months old she weighs in at a whopping 18 pounds of pure adorable chunky beautifulness. How can you deny this face? How can you deny that pudge? Ahhh...


And as for furry babies? We have plenty of that kind of cuteness to go around too!



Ahhh... I love my babies.

And, just because I have so many cute pictures to share, here are a few more:

James is currently potty training so he must entertain himself while waiting... don't worry, it's clean.

This is James in his tux for the wedding! Is he not adorable? He runs around the house saying, "I handsome." I love it.

And, last but certainly not least, a little sneak peak at the post to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment