Home

Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm done with vacuuming...

I went to my house today to check the mail and put my trash can back in the garage. While I was there I decided to do a couple of things I had been meaning to do: organize the folders for the desk, tape off the bathrooms for painting, and vacuum the floors. Well, I organized the folders, no problem. Then I vacuumed. I'm done with vacuuming. At the risk of grossing you out, I will show you why:

This is the last round of unclogging the carpet fiber from the vacuum cleaner. I do this at least once usually twice every time I vacuum and I have to change the bag every time I vacuum as well. Ugh! I feel like I make a bigger mess vacuuming than cleaning up. But, I have to get past this point with the carpeting and I can only do it by vacuuming. :(

Argh.

3 comments:

  1. And that ,my friend, is why you need to register for a Dyson.

    No bags. No pulling the crap out. Just hit a button and it drops into the trashcan:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Julia! I love my Dyson. But thats the one thing I hated about a new house was having to vaccum the carpet almost everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't know about a Dyson, but I'd love to have my Oreck... ;) My pastor's wife actually told me all that worked was to use her shop vac....

    I don't mind the vacuuming, I hate the unclogging part.

    ReplyDelete