I'm going to touch on some random news and then sign off for tonight...
- I've printed off all the envelopes for the invitations (woo-hoo!) This took a ridiculous 3 days and I'm currently waiting on 4 addresses from my beloved fiance (whom I'm about to strangle) that I have so kindly reminded him to get daily for about 3 weeks. I'm also in the midst of deciding how to tie the ribbons on the invites... that will be fun.
- The bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses are in! Yay! I hope there aren't any problems!
- My house is almost entirely painted. I only have two bathrooms to do and possibly the third bedroom. I'm so done with paint. This is the main reason I haven't blogged... I can't bring myself to make my humungo before and after post until it's complete... will this ever happen? Yes, it will. At least this is what I keep telling myself. I promise the post is coming and you will love it! My house looks fantastic!
- I've found a full time job for the summer. Let me tell you, this is a relief. I'll be back at Westgate Christian summer camp working with three year olds all day. They are so cute! Well, they have to be, or I might be contemplating mass murder ... ;)
- I had my first shower! It was so much fun! My wonderful, amazing, fabulous, beautiful maid of honor threw it for me and she did a fantastic job. I'll post pics later.
- I hate new carpet. I have vacuumed my house quite a few times (this is much less than I would have liked...) and I have to change the bag in the vacuum cleaner every time I do it. I also have to stop about every 10 feet to pull out fiber balls to keep them from clogging the vacuum. This sucks... hopefully it won't last much longer. I wonder if getting an Oreck will help alleviate my stress...?
- I'm getting married in a little more than 10 weeks! WOW!! I'm still very ready for it to be here!
- Speaking of weddings... my good friend Sam is getting married in less than 2 weeks. I'm so excited for her! She had a bachelorette party a couple of weeks ago. It was a blast. We went to the Melting Pot (amazing!) and then back to her apartment to just hang out. I had so much fun! Very low key, exactly my kind of party.
- I'm tired.
- I'm a terrible blogger. I'm too freaking lazy to upload pictures from my camera to show you some of the things I've mentioned in this post. I apologize. At this point I have too many things to care about to care about putting pictures on my blog. Hopefully the facelift is enough to hold you all over.
I need a vacation. Good night.