Home

Monday, February 18, 2013

#2: 37 Weeks



How far along: 37 Weeks - Full Term!

How big is baby: A winter melon. Baby has reached full term! That means he's developed his most crucial functions. Of course, he'll get even healthier and stronger over the next few wees, so don't get too impatient.

Weight gain/loss: Around 35 lbs. Not too bad so far after a rough start! I am still below my final number with Evelyn's pregnancy though.

Stretch marks: Still not sure, but nothing is glaring at me.

Sleep: Every day is different. Some days I sleep well and others, not so much.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Again, I feel like I'm wanting a lot of what I was craving with Evelyn's pregnancy. Fruit, sub sandwiches. Though I'm still loving some chocolate.

Movement: It's slowed down a lot. Baby is definitely running out of room! I do think he/she is anterior though instead of posterior like Evelyn was.

What I'm worrying about: Not a whole lot. Of course I have some moments where I worry about a safe labor and delivery but at this point I'm kind of accepting that it's out of my control. Getting anxious about what's coming but so looking forward to having another little one!

What I'm loving: Having some last hurrah family adventures with the three of us before we become a family of four!

Symptoms: Indigestion, SPD, gall bladder pain. I just keep on keeping on! I think I've dropped a little and my hip/pelvic pain is getting steadily worse. I'm becoming very slow, which if you know me at all is very unusual!

What I'm looking forward to: Watching Evelyn's reaction to the baby.

Best moment of the week: Family weekend. Rob and I took Evelyn to the Butterfly House and the Carousel afterward. We've just been thoroughly enjoying ourselves and Evelyn's last few weeks as an only child. Makes for some sweet memories!

1 comment: